Add a touch of elegance to your holiday table with these simple placemats and coordinating napkins. They also make great Christmas gifts!
- Prewash napkin and placemat.
- Apply paint to the first overlay of A4075 Holly Accent Border stencil to the top and bottom of each placemat
- Repeat this procedure with the remaining two overlays. Use a disappearing quilters pen or a light pencil to mark the registration dots. These dots help you line up each each overlay (there's a total of 3 overlays) Make sure each color is dry to the touch before applying the next color.
- Apply paint to the first overlay of the largest holly bunch from the A 4073 Holly Bunch stencil to each of the four corners of the napkin. Again, make sure to allow each color to dry before applying the next overlay color.
- Repeat this procedure with the remaining two overlays.
- Allow your napkins and placemats approximately 11/2-2 weeks cure time.
- Enjoy a beautiful holiday table!
You may use purchased placemats and napkins, or make your own.
We used a quilter's marking pen to mark the registration marks onto the fabric. This type of pen has a purple disappearing ink and works beautifully.
Snowman Shaker Boxes
Slate Welcome Sign
Cigar Box Purse
Lady Bug T Shirt
Double Phrase Signboard
Retro Picture Frame
Days Til Christmas
Peg Coat Rack
Halloween Party Bags